Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Piece Manga Chapter 579 Spoilers (Assumptions)

Sengoku, Trafalgar, and Crocodile, you rock!!
I didn't expect that Sengoku will fight the Black Beard Pirates with his pretty cool shock wave.
He's pretty good too, I thought he's not much of a help but, he stopped the BB pirates for a while.
Anyway, I'm expecting a little good fight between Crocodile with the White Beards and that bad ass Akainu.
He never stops pursuing Strawhat. Thank goodness that Trafalgar Law shows up. He could save Luffy and Jimbei from Akainu's attack. Well, there's a big chance that Trafalgar will bring Luffy back to the Sabaody Archipelago and there, he'll meet Rayleigh again. Or perhaps Rayleigh will train Luffy.
Ok, back to the Marine Fold, uhmm.,I haven't seen any of the Shikibukai, and where's Boa Hancock? Isn't she gonna help Luffy? She might "Mero Mero no Mi" Marshall Teach.
Perhaps she's busy fighting other marines.  Anyway, next chapter, there will be a (short) fight
between the White Beards and Akainu, and some of the WB pritates will suffer, and even Marco, coz he's a zoan type not a logia. but there's a big chance that they can stop Akainu from chasing Dragon's son.
And about the Heart Pirates, hmmm, why did you go to the Marine fold? And his only reason is to save Luffy coz it will be too lame if Luffy ends up there? I don't think so. Well, I can't read Oda's mind.
Perhaps, the reason why the Heart Pirates went to the marinefold is to fight the Shikibukai. or perhaps, he will surrender Luffy again to the marines and claim the title of Shikibukai. lol, just imagining things. hahaha., it will never happen, so let's just wait for the next release of One Piece. ggggRrrrr., I can't wait for another week!!
..
One thing more, I drew that Trafalgar Law there. I'm quite good eh?
here's some of my drawings CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment